My Blog List

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Playing on a Monday

Made a quick card on Monday from some of my purchases at the craft show on Sunday, plus it was a great escape for a bit with all thats going on at the mo. The stamp is from Chloe's Creative Cards, and I also used a glittery embossing powder. I then jazzed it up a bit with some Silver Stickles from Ranger and a couple of diamonds from my stash - and this is the result. Am pleased with my first attempt - now need to have more of a play...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison
    Wow I'm stunned! your crafting just gets better and better! Love your ideas and that you just 'give it a go' and wow it's paying off! Fabulous work sweetie!
    Hugs
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, I need to learn how to take better pictures.... Loved playing with this, - embossing is not my best technique, but more reason to keep trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete