My Blog List

Monday 23 January 2012

A few birthday cards

Well I am trying to keep to my New Years Resolution... and have posted a couple of my recent creations for forthcoming birthdays.
This card is a stamp from Leanne Ellis.  I have used distress inks as a background, and stamped the image on top.  I have used glossy accents for some of the bubbles, and pro-markers to colour.  I have also used one of my favourite punches from EK Success - Swiss Cheese.  The bow and patterned paper are from papermania completes the look.  I really like the shades of blues and purples....

The card below is a Valentines Card for you know who know.....  This is a Penny Black stamped image.  I decided on a different card style, though not too sure how clear it is from these pictures.



I can't remember the name of the card style, but as I am addicted to watching YouTube videos at the moment, it's hard to track it down.  Papers are from Papermania and gems are from my stash - probably from Thailand.  Wanted to keep it simple.......

And, then lastly.......

another Birthday Card.  This time using a Sugar Nellie stamp.  I cut out the imagine and popped on the border punch, so it looks like she is sat on it.  Coloured my image with ProMarkers, and used my stash for the decoration, again flowers from Thailand, - finally putting them to good use.

Well thats it for now, hopefully will not leave it too long before the next post.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Alison, love those hedgehogs! X michelle

    ReplyDelete