My Blog List

Friday 13 January 2012

New Year

Well we are almost half way through January - can you believe it. Am going to try real hard to post more regularly. I do make some creations, but generally when its someones birthday or special occasion, and the card is written and sealed before I remember about taking a piccie.

So all I can say, is watch this space. I am also going to try and devote some time to making my blog a bit more flash, - when blog hopping I see some fantastic blog designs, and do wonder how I can update mine.... so here's to some Alison's Attempts - watch this blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching, I'm watching! Lovely to see you today Alison
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison
    Thanks for your comment. I painted the rose with TH distress Inks festive berries, fired brick peeled paint and forest moss. Glad you like it
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete