My Blog List

Monday 4 June 2012

June's entry into the Skipton Craft Challenge

I have a busy month ahead of me, so thought that I would make good use of a bank holiday Monday and complete the June challenge which was to be patriotic, either in colour or to include in design such as crowns ect.

Have a look at my entry - am the first to complete this month, which makes a change as I am normally one of the last!!

A lilli of the valley stamp - making tea which I thought was quick patriotic as well.  Papers from Craft work cards sale at the weekend.  Ribbon I bought on Clitheroe market (the one day that we worked there!!) and the gems from my stash.  Have not put a greeting on it yet, as have a couple of possible options so will keep it open for now.

Other entries should be uploaded soon, - take a look.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/335407343156265/425357197494612/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

No comments:

Post a Comment