My Blog List

Friday 23 March 2012

Ooooh its been a while, but my excuse is that I have been away on holiday. I have been making cards, but just not got around to uploading them, - am going to have a bit of a session soon. Just a quick post with a card I made yesterday for a friends birthday at the weekend, we are off out for dinner tonight so thought I best get organised.... Stamps are from Stampin Up - I do enjoy the double stamp technique. Ribbon is from stash, coloured with a promarker, and the greeting is from Personal Impressions. The butterfly is a a die called Exotic Butterfly bought from Pink Frog Crafts and Cards, - I do struggle a little with the butterfly dies - I have to run them through the cuttlebug several times before all elements are fully cut.... Will keep at it!! Have a good day everyone - off to a Lovin' Ink Class shortly......

No comments:

Post a Comment